Welcome to Salman Arshad Chartered Accountants
We Provide Spot On Services!
Salman Arshad Chartered Accountants is an independent firm providing a full range of assurance, tax, advisory, outsourcing and related services to business and individuals.
Salman Arshad Chartered Accountants (SACA) began its journey in November 2012. History of SACA to date is short but successful and promising. Since our beginning we have maintained our tradition of high quality expertise with a friendly style. Our senior team draws on their combined 29 years experience to find you innovative ideas and solutions.
Salman Arshad Chartered Accountants is the Pakistan member firm of Integra International. Founded in 1994, Integra International now has offices in almost every major business center of the world. Integra International ranks in the top 35 accounting networks and associations in the world on the basis of gross fees billed. Integra International has 119 member firms in 62 countries. SACA benefits from the working experience of 3,326 personnel of Integra International member firms. Integra International has gross revenue of $ 259 million.
Our clients come from, almost, all types of industries and corporate status. Core services include Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Outsourcing.
The Salman Arshad way
Trusted and innovative thinking is at the heart of everything we do. Underpinning our firm is an intuition for exceptional client service, an endeavor for continuous improvement and a natural instinct to do the right thing. That makes us a trusted choice for clients, a trusted employer for our people and a trusted entity in the profession.
If you’re looking for further information about how we can help you achieve your business or personal goals, we’d love to hear from you.
- We obtained satisfactory Quality Control Rating from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) within 6 months of starting practice, and have successfully retained it since then.
- We have obtained satisfactory Firm Level Review rating of ICAP in compliance with the requirements of ISQC 1 in 2016 as soon as ICAP starting this program.
- We are authorised to carry out statutory audits of public listed companies in Pakistan.
- We are an approved Training Organisation and authorised to train CA students of ICAP.
The firm’s leadership believes that quality and commitment to ethical standards in performing any engagement is essential. At SACA, we promote and follow the following principles:
• Sincerity: be sincere with your firm, colleagues and clients
• Kindness: be friendly, generous and humble
• Integrity: be honest, and have strong moral principles
• Resoluteness: have great determination, and be admirably purposeful
• Excellence: be exceptionally good
• Innovation: Think out of the box, and don’t hesitate to try new things